The passage of time is one of the more curious things in life. The days can pass by, with one blurring into the next, until a major shift occurs and demands our attention. In these moments, the inevitably of change begins to sink in.
Music has always served as my bridge to the past. In the spirit of reflection, I fell back to an older, familiar album to round out this month’s playlist– Michael Kiwanuka’s 2012 album, Home Again. It is one of my very favorite albums– full of heart and soul and one I’ll surely be playing on rotation for years to come.
1) 10,000 Emerald Pools- BØRNS
2) This Is Not About Us- Kindness
3) Careful You- TV on the Radio
4) Stay Gold- First Aid Kit
5) Test Pilot- TV on the Radio
6) Ghost Town- DJ Shadow
7) The Party Line- Belle & Sebastian
8) Two Bodies- Flight Facilities, Emma Louise
9) I Don’t Want to Change You- Damien Rice
10) Haunted- Beyoncé
11) Always Waiting- Michael Kiwanuka
Follow me on Spotify!