Clearly festival season is upon us as the new releases continue to flood through the gates. Foster the People and Future Islands have both released full albums in time to gain traction among Coachella-goers, while the likes of Little Dragon, Sam Smith, Kelis, and Banks have their albums slated for a post-festival debut.
Singles, the latest album to drop by Future Islands has firmly solidified my anticipation to see their live performance. While staying true to their moody, abstract ambiance, they have found a far more upbeat sound, adding to the theatrical value of this album from start to finish.
1) Jerk Ribs- Kelis
2) Feels Like Coming Home- Jetta
3) Well It’s Fine- Nick Waterhouse
4) The Young and the Old- Midlake
5) Spectre- Tycho
6) See- Tycho
7) An Ocean In Between The Waves- The War on Drugs
8) Coming of Age- Foster the People
9) Balance- Future Islands
10) Everyday Robots- Damon Albarn
11) Retreat!- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
12) Fever- The Black Keys
13) Sun in the Morning- Future Islands
14) A Dream of You and Me- Future Islands
15) Good Mistake- Mr Little Jeans
Follow me on Spotify!